Table Mountain Regional Park offers a wide variety of ski and snowboard lessons/camps for ALL ages and ability level. We have highly trained/nationally certified CSIA/CASI Instructors who are here to assist you; whether you’re starting out for the first time, dusting off some cob webs from years gone by; to advanced & terrain park lessons in an enjoyable and safe skiing/riding environment.
- This hour long Instruction, is the best bang for your buck! Our Private Lessons are tailored just for you; they are a one on one, no one else just you and the instructor. Available for all ages & abilities; space is limited and advanced booking is strongly recommended. Private lessons run hourly Weekends, Holidays and Weekdays based on availability.
- Pricing does not include rentals or lift.
- This is a great small group lesson for 2-6 of your friends. All participants must be around the same ability level. One of our certified instructors will create a lesson catered to your abilities, and needs. Space is limited and advanced booking is strongly recommended. Semi-Private Lessons are offered Weekends, Holidays and Weekdays based on availability.
- Pricing does not include rentals or lift. Lessons are 1 hour if two people, 1.5 hours if more than two people.
- Pricing is $70 for the first two people, $30 for every additional person, up to 5 participants.
- This all-inclusive package (lift tickets, lesson and rentals) is our FIRST-time skiers/snowboarders only package. You will be paired with other skiers/snowboarders who are just starting out as well. Each lesson is 1.5 hrs and is offered Weekends and Holidays at 10:30am. Discover Skiing/Discover Snowboarding is a first come first serve basis. We strongly recommend showing up a minimum of 60 minutes prior to lesson start time. This package is a great introduction to the art of skiing/snowboarding.
- Price breakdown:
Junior (6-10): $65
Youth (11-15): $75
Sr 65+: $75
Adult (16+): $80
- This is a basic beginner 1.5hr lesson (if there is 2 or less, lesson will be 1hr) that starts out on the Bunny Hill. Lean the basic progression to safely navigate your way down the slopes.
- Pricing does not include rentals or lift. Offered Weekends and Holidays, and ONLY at 10:30am and 1:30pm, on a first come first serve basis. We strongly recommend showing up a minimum of 60 minutes prior to lesson start time. This group lesson is a way to shake off the cob webs.
- This is a packaged program that includes a Lift Ticket, Rentals
and a 1hr one on one lesson with a certified instructor.
● Space is limited and advanced booking is strongly recommended. Lessons run hourly on Weekends and Holidays
- Based on availability
- Please call or stop by to inquire
- This 2 day camp is an introductory Learn-to-Ski or Learn-to-Snowboard lesson designed for children Ages: Ski 6-12; Snowboard 8-12. Children will enjoy 3 hours of instruction per day. (10:00-11:30, break for lunch, 12:30-2:00) Camps will run 2 consecutive days; with the same certified CSIA/CASI instructor. Our instructors will focus on basic and new skills; all while having fun in a safe environment.
- Date: February 22nd & 23rd, 2022
- Price breakdown:
Lesson: $67, Rental: $30, Lift $33
- **Please note that a minimum of 6 students are required for the camp to run.
- This program is for kids who already know how to ride/ski or have been through the Kids Skiing/Snowboarding Programs. In this five week program you will enhance your skills, build your confidence, explore new terrain and take on new challenges.
- Camp starts the first Sunday of January and runs for 5 consecutive Sundays; with the same certified CSIA/CASI instructor.
- Children will enjoy 3 hours of instruction per day. (10:00-11:30, break for lunch, 12:30-2:00)
- Starts January 9, 2022
- Price breakdown: