For more than 50 years Table Mountain has been offering ski/snowboard program to Schools across Saskatchewan and Eastern Alberta. We feel that every child should have the opportunity to experience skiing/snowboarding. Our certified CSIA and CASI instructors have customized programs to accommodate every grade (4-12) and ability level.
With our large Chalet there is plenty of space for quick rest and bite to eat. Our two quad chairs will have you spending less time standing in line and more time for fun on the slopes. With our beginners area your kids will be having fun in a safe environment, while practicing their turns.
Hours of Operation
Kitchen Price List
- Click here to download School Information Package – which includes all information that you need to get started on booking your school trip to Table Mountain.
- School Signup Form and School Group Lesson Forms must be filled out online two weeks prior to your ski day.
- See steps 4 and 5 below to access the forms.
- Arrange for chaperones to join you on your trip.
- One complimentary lift ticket and rental is provided for every ten students in attendance
- School rate applies for chaperones not covered in the complimentary allowance
- Lessons are not required for chaperones but are available at a rate of $10.00 + GST
- These items will be included on the school invoice
- View Canada West Ski Areas Assocation Safety & Risk Awareness Information here
- Click here to download and Print Parent/Guardian Legal Consent Form – Intact original signed by parent/guardian. MUST be submitted by the teacher in charge to front counter rentals staff. DO NOT CUT THIS FORM.
- Click here to download and Print Rentals Info Form – Collect prior to your ski day from students and hand back to students on the bus the morning of your trip to ensure each rental info form makes it to Table Mountain. MUST be submitted by each student upon request to the rentals staff. IMPORTANT: PREPARE EACH STUDENT TO HAVE THIS FORM READY BEFORE ENTERING RENTALS SHOP.
- Click here to download Table Mountain School Signup Form and use Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or Open Office to complete your form.
- Complete details for each class/grade in the School Signup Form file.
- Save this file to on your computer.
- Attach the saved xls file with your completed School Group Lesson Form in the next step.
- This form must be completed and sent in 2 weeks prior to your scheduled ski day.
- One School Group Lesson Form is required per school.
- Use the Parent/Guardian Legal Consent forms that students have successfully handed back to you to compile necessary data required for this form.
- Click here to access School Group Lesson Form