For more than 50 years Table Mountain has been offering ski/snowboard program to Schools across Saskatchewan and Eastern Alberta. We feel that every child should have the opportunity to experience skiing/snowboarding. Our industry insured instructors have customized programs to accommodate every grade (4-12) and ability level.
With our large Chalet there is plenty of space for quick rest and bite to eat. With our beginners area your kids will be having fun in a safe environment, while practicing their turns.
- Click here to download the 2023-24 School Information Package – which includes all information that you need to get started on booking your school trip to Table Mountain.
- School Signup Form and School Group Lesson Forms must be filled out online two weeks prior to your ski day.
- See steps 4 and 5 below to access the forms.
- Supervision of the students while at the hill is the responsibility of the school, teachers and chaperones.
- Ensuring that students take their lessons, and assisting them in rentals is also the responsibility of the teachers and chaperones.
- Make sure you have sufficient number of chaperones to supervise the students BEFORE & AFTER their lessons.
- Helmets are required for ALL students and chaperones in the school program.
- Chaperones must be age 18 or older
- Lessons are not required for chaperones but are available at a rate of $17.00 + GST & PST
- We are open to the public on your ski days and ALL ski runs INCLUDING terrain park & black diamond are open. We Strongly recommend that students do not ski/ride unless they’re chaperoned or are an advanced skier/snowboarder
- Click here to download and Print 2023-24 Parent/Guardian Legal Consent Form – Intact original signed by parent/guardian. MUST be submitted by the teacher in charge to front counter rentals staff. DO NOT CUT THIS FORM.
- Click here to download and Print Rentals Info Form – Collect prior to your ski day from students and hand back to students on the bus the morning of your trip to ensure each rental info form makes it to Table Mountain. MUST be submitted by each student upon request to the rentals staff. IMPORTANT: PREPARE EACH STUDENT TO HAVE THIS FORM READY BEFORE ENTERING RENTALS SHOP.
- Click here to download Table Mountain School Signup Form and use Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or Open Office to complete your form.
- Complete details for each class/grade in the School Signup Form file.
- Save this file to on your computer.
- Attach the saved xls file with your completed School Group Lesson Form in the next step.
- This form must be completed and sent in 2 weeks prior to your scheduled ski day.
- One School Group Lesson Form is required per school.
- Use the Parent/Guardian Legal Consent forms that students have successfully handed back to you to compile necessary data required for this form.
- Click here to access School Group Lesson Form