What’s New at Table This Season
**We can operate at our regular capacity OUTDOORS. Lift tickets are not available ahead of time. Purchase your lift ticket when you arrive at Table Mountain. Chalet will be open for washroom use and take out only. Come out and enjoy your day!
What you need to know before hitting the slopes at Table Mountain…
As we roll into this new season, the health and safety of our guests and staff is at our top priority. As things are going to be a little different this season during the COVID-19 pandemic. After discussions with our local health authorities and working with other guidelines, we have taken the following extra health measures to help keep all guests and staff safe this season.
- Opening date is January 8th, 2021.
- MASKS ARE TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
- We will be operational on Fridays, Saturday and Sundays beginning January 8th, 2021 (weather permitting) from 10:00am-4:30pm.
- Friday Night Skiing: 6:30pm-9:30pm.
- Friday day lift tickets will not carry into Friday night lift tickets. You will need to purchase a new lift ticket and re-sign in for night skiing at the same time.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not come to the hill.
- Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath).
- Please do not enter if you have recently travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days.
- Please do not enter if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please do not enter if you have been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Masks are to be worn at ALL times while visiting Table Mountain.
- Call Health Line 811 if you have recently travelled and are experiencing respiratory or flu-like systems.
- For more information and updates on COVID-19 in Saskatchewan visit, Saskatchewan.ca/COVID19
- Masks/face coverings WILL be required in all indoor spaces
- WILL BE OPEN FOR WASHROOM USE ONLY
- FOOD SERVICES WILL BE TAKE OUT ONLY
- All staff will be wearing masks and/or face shields
Following the current social distancing Guidelines, we ask that if you drive together, you ride together on the lifts. Upon arrival at Table, there will be a greeting station with health check signage, and information for guests. With physical distancing markers and hand sanitization station.
- Masks/ face coverings MUST be worn at ALL times
- 2-meter physical distancing in lineups – usually a standard ski/snowboard length
- Lift attendants will be wearing masks/face coverings
- Ski Patrol will be wearing face masks/shields and practice stringent COVID measures when attending to on-mountain incidents
TUBE ZONE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE THIS SEASON.
- We will not be offering any group lessons or camps this season. Please see our lesson tab on website, as to what we can offer this season
- All instructors will be wearing face-coverings/masks at all times
- Strongly recommend showing up about an hour before lesson time should you need rentals. Anticipate longer than usual wait times for rentals
With extra precautions for health and safety in place, we do anticipate slightly longer waits to get equipment this season. If you are taking lessons, please come early! The rental shop opens at 9am every day.
- Sanitation of equipment will take place daily. Equipment will only be rented once per day
- Face coverings are mandatory in the rental shop
- 2 metre physical distancing is required while waiting in line
- All staff will be wearing masks and or face shields
- Will have staff to assist with boot sizing & forms to help limit contact